View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 01:28 PM   #7
MIMF2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3886
Yup Gang! That is pretty much the way it is.

Last July, the Challenger went in to have an issue repaired. It was a fairly major issue. That was, three of the four rooms leaked rain water. They took it into the shop and with in four days had that thing completely disassembled and put back together better than new. It was there for almost two weeks because they had to replace the living room sofa and it was back ordered.

We had bought a pillow top mattress made by Elkhart Bedding and they replaced that for us. I now recall, that was also part if the reason it was at Keystone. It took a week to make the new mattress. I was in no hurry anyway and had told the guys that the regular retail customers came before me.

When Darryl called and said I could come get her, he show me a list 3 pages long of what they went thru and checked and repaired. I had no idea they did this. They said as long as the unit is in, they go thru it with a fine tooth comb.

So yes. That is what they do. Gail and I have pretty much made up our minds since we have had two Keystone products, there probably will be a third. That most assuredly will be a Montana 3400RL like the rest of you fine folks have. In the Challenger, Everest and Montana, that floor plan seems to be one of the most popular for Keystone. So, I doubt they will discontinue it for a while.
MIMF2 is offline   Reply With Quote