Thread: Converter Help
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 09:40 AM   #8
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanstev View Post
...As for the neighbor..... no they do not have a residential frig and doesnt turn it off when they leave. (unless they are fibbing). But they also have a small portable one on the deck that they also leave on. THey dont use slides or jacks. They are permanent. They bought it as is...
I don't understand enough about their configuration. With the converter off and no battery, there is no 12V to run a RV propane/electric refer. They must have a different type of refer or they empty it to the outside one. Beats me

Quote:
...I did read meter when we left the last time It was off for 3 days after that.

Does a battery take more amps charging if it is on its last leg? ..
If it is bad I would say yes it uses more power to try and get it charged

Quote:
..One other question LOL. The battery disconnet in the convience center needs to be on ALL the time right. That is what we always did.
That is what I do also. If I am working on the electrical system or leaving it a repair facility, I disconnect the batteries at the ground cable. I never touch the red key. It is always in the non-removable key position.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote