View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 09:26 PM   #41
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMont View Post
I did some thing similar. I used an 80 amp breaker for the hydraulic pump, a 50 amp breaker for the internal 12v fuse panel and a 30 amp breaker for every thing else. I found all of the breakers on Amazon.

I have a 2015 RL 3100. It was originally wired with a 50 amp and 30 amp self resetting breakers. The hydraulic pump would often cut out from the overloaded 50 amp breaker when I was hitching/unhitching. My 50 amp breaker was also tripping out at much lower than 50 amps due to it constantly tripping. It's performance was deteriorating from so much "use".

I'm not sure why Keystone was even using the 50 amp breaker for the hydraulic pump. The Lippert "Level Up" installation manual calls for an 80 amp breaker. I called Lippert and confirmed this.

I also was pretty impressed with Lippert customer service, they were both knowledgeable and responsive.

Yeah mine was doing the same.........cutting out on raising the front jacks. Works perfect now. big thanks to everyone on this post.
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote