View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #6
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Rancher Will, it is something that a lot of MOCer's have been doing for years as well. (I would kindly direct you to the original post on this, but, sometimes our search function doesn't work the best, and again, tonight, I am tired and nope, cannot find the original, SIGHHH)

This really was not the correct forum to post this in, but, I was tired and, well, just plopped the post here! LOL

kylec2, really that was you?? Well, thanks for the first double blink! WHAHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Let us know how Glacier is, we skipped partly because the "sun" road is still under snow, they had 90 foot, not sure how much now. And, partly, because we kinda have to end THE Trip and get back to SE MI for some dr. appts (getting old does that to ya, grrrr) and the grandtwins are whining about gramma and grampa being gone for so long and me thinks even the boys (the 3 sons) are kinda anxious to see us. Hopefully another year - - - -

BTW, thanks Art-n-Marge for the shout out about the blog. Appreciate it!

For those that might want to read the blog, the URL is at the bottom of my sig line, on the first post in this thread. Thanks for visiting! There are also several other MOC bloggers, and they all do a fine fine job. I read a bunch of them!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote