View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 05:39 PM   #22
repeat20

M.O.C. #25782
3761FL two cents

We fulltime in 3761FL since retiring in July. My husband really liked the floor plan, I liked it too but not as much as he did. But now that we live in it I can honestly say that I’m really glad we have the half bath. For one thing, the rear bath has a “barn door” style door which is just fine any time except the middle of the night. The hardware rolling components on the door could wake the dead. We are thinking of replacing the hardware because of the noise. We don’t have any problem with the rear bath contents being tossed around while traveling, any more than any other cupboard space.

My only complaint with the center kitchen floor plan is the height of the kitchen cabinets. I can’t reach some of the high cupboards so a step stool is a must. I also wish it had a dishwasher option. I love the residential style refrigerator. I think I might have preferred a front kitchen and mid living room floor plan but all in all this is a very comfortable and beautiful unit.

As mentioned, with the five slide outs, nothing is accessible except the fridge while traveling.
repeat20 is offline   Reply With Quote