View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 05:17 PM   #29
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
must be spEicial

I put an inbed tank in my brothers truck. I installed a pump and had an extra fuel gauge in the cab. To remind him to shut the pump off I also installed a flashing LED light in the dash. He drove that truck over 300K hauling RV's and never forgot to shut the pump off[/QUOTE]

Well at 72 I`m just forgetful. Transfer Flow won`t sell me the Tax-4 system to add to my tank unless I give them my first born for sacrifice to the fuel tank gods so to mitigate the problem I added this to the pump. Now I can time the transfer to any time period I chose once the signal is sent. I adjusted the timer to 20 minutes then it shuts the pump off by it`s self. So I start it at 1/4 tank using an upfitter switch and it will take it to 3/4 tank then shut down. All for $16.99 on Amazon.

Where`s the "That was easy" button from years past. Really the Trax-4 was just way over thinking the problem for way to much money and I guaranty you it will void your truck warranty.

12 Volt Timer Relay, DROK 0.1s to 999min 50mA 4-Mode On-Off Automotive Digital Delay Relay, Electric Delay Timer Switch, Cycle Time Delay Module with LED Display
Attached Images

F350 Ford Dually 4:10`s w/bags (payload 5595 lbs) Sumo Springs 63 gal aux tank
Reese Goosebox Mor/Ryde SRE 4000 X Factors Monroe shocks.... real smooth ride
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote