View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 01:46 PM   #17
janetsinbox

M.O.C. #24958
Excellent Dealer Recommendation

My husband and I ordered a 2020 Montana 3931FB Legacy from Northgate RV in Ringgold, GA. We worked with Kaitlyn and were trained by Mike. We can't say enough great things about the experience. Although we were quoted 8 to 10 weeks on delivery and it took several weeks longer, they stayed in touch to let us know. Summer is obviously not the best time to place an order. After shopping around for 3 months, we got a great deal from this family owned business in North GA and are speaking with them about another RV for my son. We recommend them highly!

We ordered in June and picked up in September. Full body paint took an extra 3 weeks on the line during peak season. We were worried that manufacturing would be rushed and may cause some unnecessary problems but we've been in the RV full-time for over a month and have not had any issues. Northgate kept the RV for a week after delivery from Keystone just to be sure there were no problems. They installed a hitch while we went through our 3 hour training. They could have sold a more expensive sliding hitch but talked us out of it saying it was an unnecessary expense.

It was really nice to do business with an honest dealer. They have an outstanding reputation and everyone in the RV community in TN knows who they are.

Best success with your new purchase!
Janet H

http://www.northgaterv.com/?gclid=Cj...BoCsWwQAvD_BwE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBear View Post
My wife and I are ready to order a 2020 Montana 3791RD (loaded, legacy package, paint, etc.). I am interested to if anyone can recommend a dealer you have had a good personal experience with from a sales and ordering perspective.

I am looking for a dealer that will give me a solid price out of the gate, etc. I have done my research and know the options / features we want and also know about what we should pay. We don't have a ton of time (nor the patience) to negotiate and play sales games, etc. We are willing to travel to pick up the unit so location isn't really that important. We do want some dealer installed options so service after the sale is important.

Dealer recommendations appreciated.

Thanks!
janetsinbox is offline   Reply With Quote