View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 01:55 AM   #23
curlida
Established Member

M.O.C. #17516
Hi all,
I am very new to RVing and going by what folks are saying here, it sounds like Keystone is going in the wrong direction. I just posted in the general discussion section about what I found in my 3711FL, while investigating a water leak. The amount of garbage,ends of pull rivets,scrap tubing,sawdust,scraps of flooring and even three steel plugs just lying in the bottom. And the way all the wiring and water lines were run is very disappointing. I'm an old school mechanic,and in the day,if we left a mess like that,we were looking for a new job! I hope this does not offend anyone but my wife and I say this all the time when we make a purchase and find what's wrong. Personal pride in workmanship is almost gone in not only this country but everywhere. I could never and would never leave a mess like they did in my rig,how sad. I'm now very thankful my Dad taught me to be a mechanic and do a job right. He always told me two things " do the job right or not at all" and "it doesn't take any longer to do it right".
curlida is offline   Reply With Quote