Thread: Feedback
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 07:34 PM   #22
Artemus Gordon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12339
I was on RV net for years. Lots of "troll" posts. Especially about the "serious problems " the author has had with his rig. Long drawn out stories that get people excited and angry. Some are true horror stories for sure. Others and just looking for another place to repeat themselves. When you offer to help them, they never take you up on it. When you do some web searching, you find their story anywhere someone will listen. But in the mean time, many who ever had a problem, blindly jumps to their defense! Sometimes the treads go for days and we see all the same old posts.. Yet noone knows if the person posting is genuine. If a person never responds I make a note about them. I also look at other posts they make. Yes, I am judgemental about "the angry posts"! Spent my life in customer service, and it makes me suspicious. What's other side of the story? Lastly I always try to thank people who tried to comment about a question I posed on this site. I also try to be open minded and I offer to help. Most of the time, these people have much that has been redacted from the true story.
Artemus Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote