Thread: 3910FB
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 03:00 PM   #12
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Andy and Nancy-- You got a great price on your new unit, congratulations! Go to the home page and print out a couple of the PDI's that are on there. They give you a good idea on what to bring to the PDI and what to look for while doing the PDI. Take your time, don't let the dealer rush you and make sure your dealer has all of the tanks full or near full to see if they leak and make sure they show you how to dump the tanks, use the level-up system completely(including how to use it in the manual mode also), show you how the thermostat works, how the water heater works both on electric and gas, how the furnace works and try it out, how the A/C or A/Cs if you have two work and try them out, make sure you know how to light the stove and how the frig works on both gas and electric if it is not a residential unit and I could go ON and ON but I'm sure there will be others to post here to add things to check. Also, if possible, make reservations at a campground somewhere near your dealer for a couple of nights to get used to the unit and to be able to check things out prior to towing it back to Arkansas. You may find things that you did not catch in the PDI and rather than tow it all the way back and have to tow it back up to Michigan to have work done you can have it done right away. I'll be sending you an email so watch for it shortly!
Again, congratulations and enjoy that new unit and there is nothing better than the smell of a fresh unit!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote