View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 08:49 AM   #38
FordMan1966
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15933
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

They are just names. My 2013 Big Sky does not exist. The Montana Legacy is what we now have with a Big sky Package but is nothing like the present Big Sky.
the Mountaineer was previously labeled the "Montana Mountaineer" It is now the "Montana" What was once the "Montana" that we have all known for years is now the "Montana Legacy" The 2015 Montana Big Sky is a completely new Big Sky and My Big Sky does not exist. The new buyer will not know the difference. It is only us the present owners who are confused. We will get over it. In my case I really don't care .We have a Big Sky and those who do not understand the line will think we have a real Big Sky. We have a Old style Montana that does not exist with a paint job that no longer exist .So it goes.
I think you have summarized this change about as good as it can be explained. I understand and have seen the changes that everyone has mentioned previously.
Still waiting on my new Montana Legacy 3611rl with the painted front and REAR Cap to arrive.
FordMan1966 is offline   Reply With Quote