View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 12:05 AM   #24
tweber502
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13660
grayghost03, I'm sorry you were offended by my post but rest assured I was not calling nor referring to your rv as a "Lowly flat back Mountaineer" nor would I ever insult anyone else's property and thought I made that clear in my original post. I was merely stating MY opinion on the flat rear exterior wall of the new Montana line and was also stating FACTUAL based information on the new Montana suspension taken directly from the Keystone Montana web site. I'm truly glad that your unit is equipped with the heavier suspension as you state, however, in the website it too is listed as having the CRE 3000 suspension as standard equipment so maybe yours was upgraded when ordered from the factory. In my opinion, with the GVWR of the Montana's, the heavier suspension should be standard and NOT an optional item. There are some very nice new features that have been added to the interior of the new models and I won't deny Keystone praise for that, however I in MY opinion it's a bad move on their part by making the rear cap and heavier suspension upgrade options. Again, I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone else by comments made in my original post and my opinion is just that and shouldn't be taken as anything more than that. Tim
tweber502 is offline   Reply With Quote