Thread: New Big Sky
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 12:55 PM   #15
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

I agree with ya Rich, the bang for the buck you get with Montana has no Equal's, my Buddy bought a Grand Design Solitude although a pretty 5th inside and out but for 2K less for my Montana I got SOOO much more goodies than him and that is why I have had two and also the MOC is a great Forum and would hate to give up on Montana that is why I am still looking at the New Big Sky as far as Service I would not know mine has never been back for warranty work or anything else , my toilet went out but Keystone just shipped me one and I did it myself I have got to be the luckiest RV owner on the Planet
The thing is we are 225 miles from Goshen, the factory and the service center Tpk nearly all the way. We also can make all the fall rallies. Keystone does go above and beyond at the fall rallies as do the vendors. BTW many brands have rallies there and they all go above and beyond at the rallies. I made a mistake this time by not going to Goshen to have the BIG Sky repaired. When we had two tanks installed on our 06 3400 in Goshen we were in and out in two days.

Customer service has been outstanding. Repair at the service center or most of the many shops in the area is excellent. They know Rv's in that area.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote