View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 01:47 AM   #5
Lack of HP
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13008
I know you you have really been having a time with yours. I guess I was really spoiled with the one I had the accident with. Issue free. That was what I expected from Montana and Keystone. The Cougars I had owned before Keystone brand were somewhat questionable but I put that off on as a cheaper model. Did not expect this from the Montana Brand. Real piece of Poop. I think the bottom line is their goal anymore like every business ( that is why everyone is closing, no quality control ). They cheapened everything up on this unit compared to my other one same model such as no light on the ceiling fan, no entry light at the door when it opens only in the hallway by bathroom, no light swith for that light any longer either. Numerous things left out to cut cost. Hope this is my last Unit I have to buy, If not the next one will probably be something else. I know they all have issues but 4 out of 5 from Keystone is not a good record. Hope you get yours back soon. Joe
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

You should call keystone and report this and send a copy of the post. They need to know... Mine is over 50 days in the shop.
Lack of HP is offline   Reply With Quote