View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 07:32 PM   #4
sourdough
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26010
Samsung? As noted, some love them and apparently some hate them. I've not had a Samsung anything go wrong on me and I buy a lot of their branded stuff. That said I had never had a Samsung RV fridge and was hesitant to buy this trailer because of it. I talked to LOTS of folks about them and didn't find a one that didn't like them so bought the trailer.

When we returned home in July my home fridge had died. Of course there were no fridges to be had anywhere in our area due to covid. Looked and looked until I found a small appliance store that had been in business for decades. They had a Samsung, again I had the same reservations. I spoke at length with the owner and his wife regarding them. After those visits I bought a new 4 door for the house. The owner told me that if he had to buy a fridge the one at the top of his list would be a Samsung. He advised that of all the repair calls they had to make on newly sold fridges, Samsung was at the bottom. Don't know but I took him at his word. One or both may fail tomorrow but I'm thinking they won't.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote