Thread: New Model
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #6
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
I posted a reply about the High Country last week or maybe two weeks ago that we went through here in Omaha at the Boat, Sports and Travel Show here. The one they had on the floor here was a 333RL, I think! It was very nice but the only thing we didn't like about it was the kitchen cabinets. They are two different colors. The bottome is cherry, I think and the tops are white or an antique white or cream. The flyer I picked up shows three floor plans but the High Country website by Keystone only shows two. The 333 has two bunk setups in the rear with a closet between then AND a half bath(stool and sink) back there also. The 343 floor plan on the website has the same as a 3400 or similar unit for a floor plan which I'd like to see. As I said we were interested in it BUT we didn't like the idea of the two tones of cabinets in the kitchen. Almost looks like they ran out of one style and put in another in to fill in! Go to keystonerv.com and check it out. Click on the fiver just below the Montana fiver. They are interesting and as I said I'd like to see the other floor plan and possibly the third IF they decide to make it! As of right now, we have no use for the bunks! The half bath would be nice however!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote