View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 07:42 AM   #1
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
New Tires and bad rims

We just put 4 new tires on the 3400. Won't say what brand because there will be 10 posts that say that brand is the best there is, we have them, love them and would not be without them and 10 post that will say they are the worst brand out there and we would never buy them,,,so it will be my secret. My tire shop guy is a friend, tows a big boat and camper and got me what he thought was the best tire for my needs and he could have ordered any brand and price. BUTTT... We attempted to balance the tires and could not do it as ALL the rims were OUT OF ROUND.. they had never seen anything so bad and will be happy to so document. Sooo Ole Rich is on a Mission.. To put such a inferior product on a high dollar camper is inexcusable.I will first talk to Keystone to get their response and since my 1 year warranty is up I fully expect to be brushed off..Then A document to the NTSB outlining a safety hazard as on the rim that was out of round the worst ..the tire was badly worn.I hate to be negative..butttt///
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote