View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 12:08 PM   #10
Slow Hand
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17391
Quote:
Originally Posted by LERD View Post
Just in case my Thanks did not come thru, I want to thank everyone who responded. That very much helped me nail down one aspect of my tow vehicle. Fortunately I was on the right track.
If you do a lot of traveling you should get the diesel. gas will do fine for the week long vacation but traveling around the country I would get the diesel. You will get more power torque and fuel millage with the D. Many mountains in our great country and I have crossed most of them and it was nice to not have to floor it to get to the top. Exhaust brake is another great option you won't get with gas.

When I went shopping for my truck i needed to get the most comfortable interior because I was going to spend a lot of time in there. Sun roof made no sense to me. I have a car with one and never use it. Sirius radio is good but if you have a app on your phone than you dont need that. Heated and cooled seats oh ya. Lots of options out there so pick your poison and make sure you will be happy. Nothing like settling for something you are not excited about for years.
Slow Hand is offline   Reply With Quote