Thread: Door Prizes
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 06:31 AM   #13
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
We will be bringing at least 4 door prizes that we already collected. Hopefully we will have more but not sure how many until we get there.

Come on folks. Let's all collect at least one door prize. We ALL like to win door prizes, that's just human nature, BUT you can only win if someone is willing to collect them. If we all put forth the effort we can all be winners and so what if we get more than the number of attendees, there ain't nothing wrong with some lucky MOCer(s) winning more than once.
You say "it's too late". I say "NO WAY". On your way to the rally I am sure you will be passing a Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware, etc, etc, etc. It only takes a couple of minutes to ask the Manager if they would care to give you a donation. You maybe very surprised as to the generosity of some businesses. Heck, look around your own house. I am sure there is that Birthday or Christmas gift you received from some well meaning relative, like Uncle Horatio, that you never liked and never used. Heck, it may still be in the original package.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote