View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 12:28 AM   #6
LuvinRvLife

M.O.C. #24556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusters View Post
All 3 sets of speakers are plugged into the back with RCA plug connections to your radio and are controlled by the 3 buttons on the unit for current Entertainment systems. The sound bar can be unplugged and would not affect the two other speakers. To remove the radio (for other reason) the 2 vertical covers on the left and right edge have to be removed and unscrew the unit from the wall. There are Sound Bars for less than a $100 at places like Best Buy, Costco and other video stores. The L & R RCA plug pops off, 1 power wire and 1 other wire I believe to the TV. I wanted to get the TV on a separate sound bar, so I don't have to fuss with the buttons on the radio unit in the morning and end up waking another person in the bedroom. My solution is to put 2 book end speakers for the radio and move the sound bar to the TV only because TV speakers are pretty lousy.
This is great info as I’m now having issues with my sound bar on my 305rl,,Speakers blew out for no reason and the RV is only 3 years old,,,Thanks!
LuvinRvLife is offline   Reply With Quote