View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 02:27 PM   #7
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Glass Guy

Ron we usually try to make it to the Ford field show it is the one that used to be at the silverdome in Pontiac, it is a huge show with a lot of rvs of all types.Not sure if we will be going this year but will let you know if and when we will be there. Roman
We go to the show too. We have a quite a bit of RV Shows here in the Detroit Metro area. Usually the first is in Novi, the second is still at the Silverdome, they still do have them there every year as the venue is really large. Then last year we went to Ford Field for the first time. I liked that one the best of all and the venue is very nice. There is another smaller version at the Fishing and Camping show which has been at both the Silverdome and also the Palace where the Piston's play.

We also met Jeff Rank there last year. He was so nice and ran around to all the different dealers showing us the new Montana Models. Our dealer always has an area in all the shows.

I'm hoping someone will have the Cambridge this year.

I'm not sure which day we will be going, sometimes we go early on Friday as Dick used to get home from work by 2:30 p.m. This year is schedule has changed a bit. We would love to meet anyone who would like to catch up with us.

For those of you going that aren't from the immediate area, Greek Town is a very neat place to go and have a meal before or after the show and it's not very far. There is gambling there too if you're interested in that kind of thing.

Take care all and hope to see some of you very soon.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote