View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 08:14 AM   #38
Lazy Ike

M.O.C. #26761
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMcNeal View Post
I also have a 2019 3791RD and my dining room slide ram is leaking slightly. I'd be interested if Lippert covers it. I do have a 6 yr extended warranty if not.
Hi Robert, so to follow up, Lippert did stand behind this and sent me a new hydraulic cylinder two days ago at no cost to me, which I installed myself versus using my extended warranty. I chose to go this route because of the hassle and time in getting this issue diagnosed (the problem was obvious) and repaired using the warranty. It is a relatively easy repair short of the coroplast removal which is kind of a hassle. The new cylinder is working perfect and my front jacks have stayed up the last two nights. In my previous post I noted that my front stabilizer jacks would bleed off when the temperature got below freezing. It must have been due to air in the system from the leaking cylinder. My leak started slow and got worse very quickly. The temps over the last couple of nights have been above freezing but that is going to change in the next few days with a winter storm moving through. I will know for sure about the stabilizer jacks in the next couple of nights.
Lazy Ike is offline   Reply With Quote