View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 12:25 AM   #5
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by OntMont

Hi, our trailer is near you, (at Texas-T down the road) but we are here in Ontario looking forward to the coldest night of the fall. We noticed Two Rivers when we were campground hunting in the area, I'll mark in our TL Directory as "MOC Approved". Thanks for the tip.

By the way, Texas-T is great little "no-frills" campground for a quick overnight stop, just off I-65, a bit south of Nashville. Full services and long pull through sites for a reasonable rate.

John and Donna,
Just a single warning about Two Rivers. Be sure to tell them when you make your reservation and again when checking in that you want a site "away from the fence that separates Two Rivers from the Grayline bus barn" If not you will be listening to the buses diesels and or back up alarms ALL night long. The Grayline mechanics work all night servicing the buses for the next day.
The noisiest are sites 98 thru 118 and 501 to 516. The 200, 300 & 400 are the best sites with no noise. The first time we stayed at Two Rivers we were in site 101 and it was the pits. This year we were in 404 and loved it.
Of course 404 is directly across from the Monty dealer so I was able to check out all the new rigs at my leisure.
Two Rivers Site Map

Also in the evening be sure to check out the live entertainment behind the office. Most every night they will have some country star wannabie playing and the best part it is FREE. Some were excellant and some were.... well you'll see.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote