View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 04:54 PM   #7
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by 3400rl05f250

Hello all, we are new to rving and we have a 2005 3400rl montana. Some folks we ran into yesterday told us about this web site and I can't tell you how happy we were to find out something like this exists. Because there are many times we felt alone. Even though we are in a camping park. Anyway I want to introduce us and get to know you guys. I am Terri and my husband is Brian
Terri and Brian,

Welcome to MOC and the forum. As all of the others have said, this is more like a family and a great place to spend your time. There is so much to learn here and it's great fun. Be careful though, it can be addicting.

Steve has a great suggestion on checking out the various Rallies and Regional Groups. We did have a great time at the first Rally.

We were new to RV-ing too before our Montana. This forum helped immensely. We did have a pop up camper prior to this but that was camping and fairly straight forward. There is much to learn about these wonderful RVs.

Congratulations on your New Montana and Truck!

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote