View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 05:25 PM   #15
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
First - Kalamity and Bob - Bob I hope you will let people help you. When I became disabled about 10 years ago, it was so hard. I had been a Tom Boy and always pretty active. Played and coached Girls Softball, rode my bike all over town, hunted, climbed trees, etc.. And here I was at first in a wheel chair and then walking with a cane. And they couldn't fix it. But finally I decided this wasn't going to stop me. Okay sometimes I fall because I forget to pick up this stupid leg that doesn't always work. I couldn't go to RV shows and our beloved railroad shows and most of all my Jimmy Buffett concerts. Sooo we bought me an electric cart to do all of the above. And if people want to help me, I let them. I can do more because of them. They enable me and it is okay. There is freedom in this RVing so grab it.
Second - There are these little clips that are for office cubicles. They work great on our valances. They have two pins that go down into the fabric and then you can hang over the clip or use the clip to clip things there. They are pretty strong also. Office supply stores have them. I have my "you don't see dirt, it's angel dust" plaque on one. (I collect angels.)
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote