View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 06:39 AM   #28
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by rohrmann

Might be good to read some of the things on this site. I have yet to start using their product, but as soon as I run out of the tank treatment I am currently using, I am going to switch to the TankTechsRx treatment. http://tanktechsrx.com/
Two years ago, I had a faulty black tank valve while in Phoenix. The mobile RV guy recommended I get some of this product to clean the tank before removing the valve. Apparently it is made in Phoenix and a local RV shop had it in stock. I was only able to let it do its thing for a couple of days, before changing the valve, but it did work well.

I continued to use the product and when I got home, I added a dose, filled the tank 3/4's full and let it sit for the three months we were home. I dumped before we left on our next trip and all you could see was a stream of brown liquid. No chunks and no white flags. A subsequent flush was perfectly clear.

I am now using a similar product - Unique. It is another probiotic, slightly less expensive and easier to find (without high shipping costs). It is even available on Amazon and Prime eligible. Unique @ Amazon

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote