View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 03:52 AM   #25
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
OK one more update;I borrowed a flexible sprayer and cleaned the tank from the inside using the borrowed sprayer and the built in flush system. I thought that the built in flush system would have kept that tank clean by the method I used when dumping the tank. I have always kept the black tank closed off when using it. When ever I would dump the tank I would let it drain, flush it out, fill with water and dump again several times. That is the reason that I did not suspect a build up but it proved me wrong. The build up of waste was more than likely the dreaded pyramid that was mentioned. I would dump the tank and think everything was clear when in reality it was blocking the area going into the top of the tank . This made me believe that it was filling up and getting water from some other source. With the trial and error and checks that were done, I believe now the problem is solved . The gurgling seems to have stopped when trying to flush and it appears that there is no blockage anymore . Thanks to the MOC knowledge base for all of the suggestions .

Now it's off to Wally World and see if they have one of the magic wands I borrowed.
Bill-N-Donna is offline   Reply With Quote