View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 06:52 AM   #14
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
OK, so far this is somewhat confusing. A car tire says max pressure on the side wall, and then on the door jamb, it says a much lower number is recommended. So does the G614 have a max pressure number on the side? Also, if we have the 110 PSI rims, why is everyone running their tires at 110 psi? In other words what is the max pressure for those rims? Plus, since we live at 6,800 feet, I see a 3 lb. drop in inflation pressure on car tires that I run at 36 psi, when I go to the flat lands. So how much drop will there be in a tire inflated to 110 psi? How do you get weight readings on each axle? Will those truck scales do an accurate reading with only one axle on the edge of the scale? Sorry for all of the questions at one time, but I have been thinking about this when seeing your posts, and I did just order a Montana 3820FK which will be here in a couple of months, so I want to be prepared. Thanks