View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 11:27 AM   #8
WaltBennett
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13325
We've had our '10 for a bit over three years. We've added solar, dual motor front jacks and other odds and ends (no where near as much as you though). Did the Rally two years back and toured the plant. I've got to say that we've not seen anything in a newer model that we couldn't easily live without. We've spent 10 weeks on the road, but don't need a residential refer. I wouldn't have the new idea of no gravity fill port. Don't want to worry about cable slides, and if a hydraulic line breaks, I can fix it. I like our split power panel and separate converter. We both love the rear entertainment system and don't want 'home theater seating' - we may replace the heavy recliners with euro style ones, but want the flexibility they give. We also may replace the love seat sized couch with something lighter or more functional. Nothing we've seen by any manufacturer has what we like in the unit we have - why change? Especially when I've already cleaned out a lot of the construction debris left by the techs building ours!