Thread: Choices
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 02:31 PM   #6
PeteandJoan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17905
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by MARK A

Thanks for the input, the Legacy one has 4 6v batteries in it. Looks like I'll be going that way. I'm a cabinet maker so if it gives me any trouble it'll get fixed.

Mark
Great choice for the res. frig. In Aug we bought 3611 with res. fridg. and then took off on 4500+ mile trip and traveled 300-400 miles on most travel days and had no problem with inverter keeping up and maintaining our settings on fridge. We have 2 12v batteries that came with rig. One thing about this fridge, it will absolutely freeze ice cream as hard as a rock! Our traveling partners also bought their Monty just a few weeks before we did with RV fridge and their ice cream is pretty soft. They are not happy and are dealing with dealer now about resolving this issue. Maybe not an issue if you like real soft ice cream. Anyway , we are very satisfied with our selection and I feel you will be too. BTW, welcome to the MOC. Great group here. I mainly just sit back and read all these comments and try to learn something. Very knowledgeable group here.
6-pt Hydraulic leveling
PeteandJoan is offline   Reply With Quote