View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 03:14 AM   #49
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Chip,
As I mentioned in a PM, our (that should read DW, but I have to be politically correct) travel plans will be such that we will be unable to attend this years Mid-Atl rally. This will be the first one we missed since we revived this rally back in the 2007-2008 time frame. We will sorely miss everyone and hopefully things will work out for next year. The details as to why we cannot attend rest solely on a particularly good-looking blue-eyed blond who has decided on two weeks at Topsail in Florida versus our usual one. The second week is the week of the rally and I feel it is my marital duty to KEEP MOMMA Happy. From the looks of the registration list, this may well be the largest Mid-Atl rally yet, showing the ever increasing interest from that first one in Staunton, Va. where we hosted nine rigs!! Have fun everyone.....and try to keep Jim Fischer under control!!!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote