View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 02:17 PM   #31
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I agree with TomS. However the problems we do not have do not affect the use of our RV. According to what we hear at the fall rally there are more than 60K Montana's out there and I am sure the failure rate is low compared to the number of Montana's out there. I would to see the stats on the failure rate of High end users like my self and many others. I know that at the fall rally there are a lot of folks having repairs done.

Take a look at forums of other brand Rv's and you will see the same issues that we have here. Build quality is poor across the Brands. IMO the quality of the Montana Division has gone down over the last 3 or 4 years as has the quality of service. They do look to this forum and they do listen to MOC members as we who attend the Fall Rally know. This is the place to communicate with Montana. This is the place to communicate our problems. If we do not tell them they will not know .We don't need to tell them what they are doing right we need to let them know what needs to be done better.

I will no longer do that on this forum but will continue as I have always done and communicate my concerns with with Montana.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote