View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 05:57 AM   #8
bethandkevin
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12331
Our 3402RL is now three years out from build date and the decals show no signs of peeling and I don't cover it. I believe the decal issue has been corrected. G614 tires are available as an option now, at least they were. My opinion on build quality is it is still a Keystone product. Keystone hasn't marketed it as a higher quality product, just a higher level of luxury. As for build quality, I've compared what can be seen before our purchase and since, I've seen some SOB's on the level of Montana that have had major problems. We don't full time in ours, but we have put a fair number of miles on it and it has held up well, we've not had any major issues, just small things. I've seen at least one comment "What they look like, what they have in them is not what to look for." We disagree, as I'm sure others do as well. Most people, I believe, have to like what they see, if they don't, quality really doesn't matter because you won't be happy with it. It occurred to me that it COULD be possible that there are more variables than build quality and manufacturer's response to concerns involved. Frequency and duration of use are large factors to be sure, but one that stands out is the owners themselves. Some are quite picky, while others come to accept things others would not. I hope you find just what you're looking for to suit your needs, enjoy it and expect that there will be some warranty issues to correct. I don't think the "perfect" rig exists. Just keep in mind that we all use our rigs differently, also most of what we read on here are the problems we encounter and how to deal with them. We rarely read where someone had a great trip because NONE of their tires blew or ALL the doors stayed in place.
bethandkevin is offline   Reply With Quote