View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 05:35 PM   #46
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
I just have to put my 2 cents in here also. As I have said in previous posts, the Monty is our 3rd 5er. The only problem we have had so far is the flashlight doesn't work. Having had numerous cars and houses, I can't think of many that did not have some little problem or a big one. I ordered a Ford (Most expensive unit they had except for the T-Bird) from the plant back in 1964 to my specs and the 2nd day I had it the air conditioner caught fire. This was just the beginning of many problems. The dealer lived across the street and was a friend from high school so it was hard to blame him. But back in those days there was not computers and the internet to discuss things so not many people knew.

You are not going to hear much from the people without problems cause I think those that are having problems get kind of irrated with us always saying how great our unit is. We have coveted the Montana for many years. Before we bought, we looked at every unit made, went to RV shows, read Trailer Life, talked to Montana owners in RV parks, etc., but the numbers don't lie. We choose a restaurant by how many cars are parked outside and the same goes with how many units Keystone sells.
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote