Thread: Electrical
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:42 AM   #17
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Things to ponder... BB_TX, on my rig the breakers are for the landing gear and the other is for the slideout motor (now I have three because I use dual parallel breakers for the slider to prevent the well know start/stop problem and the dual solution was less expensive than replacing the single breaker at the time).

Funny how we blame the Amish for these weirdball problems. I blame Americans (they call us "English"). Amish don't even like electricity and everything they know they were taught by us "English" people. So let's blame the English, sometimes we can't understand their accent anyway.

The problem he is describing sounds like a fuse which he replaced per another topic. What I don't understand is he implied they were good but he replaced them anyway. I hate when that happens. This fuse buzzing-out-as-good-but-was-bad-anyway happened to me once. And another time a circuit breaker that buzzed out good needed replacing anyway happened to me as well. What's up when you expect a fuse or breaker to "break" and they don't but then don't work? Gotta love the convenience of technology except when it becomes the problem, eh?
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote