View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:48 AM   #12
bethandkevin
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12331
A few things to make you go hmmmmm......
Do we shut off the gasoline in our vehicles while driving? There is the risk of gasoline leakage in an accident.
Does every one shut off their engine while fueling? Especially in the winter, I think most don't. Considering the fact that we can pay at the pump, this is even more probable now.
Do propane and CNG vehicles shut off their fuel while driving? They stand the same risk as an RV don't they?
My intent is not to mock Mr.McCoy. His profession is one that is to point out how to be the safest that one can be, to critique every situation and find any safety deficiencies. Mine is to repair vehicles and point out things that should be addressed so the vehicle won't let you down. Whether you chose to repair them or not is on you. As said many times before, at least you can make an informed decision. If I spent my entire life worring about what if or what could happen in the event of certain events, I believe you could find Hannah and Vinnie, along with myself parked at the "nuthouse" instead of the RV park or campground! JMHO
bethandkevin is offline   Reply With Quote