View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:57 AM   #11
Champ_49
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9045
Send a message via Yahoo to Champ_49
I will tell you when it comes to frame flex it isn't just a Montana Keystone problem. Most mid priced units frames are built by Lippert Industries. It's evident in almost every brand in that mid level unit. It's a fact and don't ask how I know!!

So don't look at Montana as the unit with frame flex. Look it over like you would any other unit and all you can do is hope your not one of the ones that has this happen. It is in fact a very minor few that experience this and the ones that has had it happen are the first ones that going to bring it up here. As they should as it's a very hard thing to swallow when you are talking about frames and the amount of work that has to go into repairing them and the cost of these units. Montana's are a good unit and for the most part will serve you well for a long time.

Another thing I will add is there is some talk as to some units going to 12" frames and hoping that cures the problem. Again another wrong thought wave as it makes no difference what so ever. Redesign of the front overhang is where the work needs to be addressed IMHO!!

Dave
Champ_49 is offline   Reply With Quote