View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 07:04 AM   #10
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Got it to work by going direct to Sat receiver.. Will not work going through Rv cabling..No sat signal.. We are not a happy camper.Will calm down a bit before calling Service center .That diagram dated 2010 does not help. This on the TOP OF THE LINE, BEST YOU CAN BUY..MONTANA PRODUCT.

Ok so I called the service center and I was so nice I nearly puked.
Fist the diagram date 2010 is no good.They made "many Changes" this year.. I nearly lost it there but nicely asked him.....why we did not know about the changes.. Any how he suggested it "could be"a "problem and I should pull the booster panel and check for the cable connections then go behind the convenience center and check all the cabling there/ You mean said I it could be a workmanship issue on this TOP OF THE LINE BEST YOU CAN BUY MONTANA PRODUCT.

It can happen said he.. I will check things out.....Not happy.

Pulled the receptacles in the ardmore. Every cable was loose. I pulled two off without any effort. I have installed a few cable connectors in my day ,like hundreds of them. I would be ashamed and embarrassed at the work back there.`I was hoping for better in this TOP OF THE LINE BEST YOU CAN BUY MONTANA.

Poor workmanship makes a great product a not so great product.

Now we have to go through the Rv and correct all the shoddy workmanship issues.. behind the convenience center panels is next.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote