View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #12
seahunter
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11675
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TAKPAK

Hey Greg. So you finally got the unit. Cool! In regards to the manuals, I had to get a hand truck to haul our pile. Kidding....but not by much. I've got one whole drawer in the desk devoted to manuals. Most of the vendors you can go online and download the manuals on whatever piece of equipment you have. Or, call their customer service department. It's a whole lot quicker than having the dealer try to get it. We've been out three times so far this year. Stub Stewart SP, Detroit Lake SP, and recently Collier SP. Next outing will be the Great Oregon Steam Up the end of the month. Then Ft. Stevens mid-August.
Hey Terry, good to hear from you. I do have some in .pdf form. I just need to get a few hard copies made so I can have something in the trailer as I don't have a laptop yet. Good idea on customer service versus the dealer.

Nice to see you've been out a few times... and state parks no less - good to know there are at least a few our rigs will fit into Other than a couple nights in CW's lot, our first official overnight was at.... Cabela's. Actually they are great. They have outdoor kennels for dogs, and stalls for horses - both with water you can use for the trailer. They also had a dump station that was only $5.00.

Looks like our first real outing is going to be Cape Kiwanda RV Resort in Pacific City. We've never been there, but have been to Pacific City RV in Cloverdale (the one with the bunnies). Funny story there - we didn't know about the bunnies BEFORE we went there with my brother and his family. Well, our little whippets were bred to hunt said bunnies so they were going absolutely nuts with the smells and sights of the cute little bunnies and wanted to eat them. I just knew we were going to be the cause of traumatizing some young child who saw fluffy get eaten. But in the end all was fine and we just either had them in the trailer or a quick out of the park if they were going with us to the beach.

Now that we have the triler we'll have to try to connect. Maybe Ft. Stevens will work out, we'll have to get the dates from you.

Take care,

Greg and Kris
seahunter is offline   Reply With Quote