View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 01:53 PM   #13
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
I have been with both DirecTV and DishNetwork. I find that Customer service reps run the gamut for satisfaction. Some are just horrible and some are great. I find that over several days of asking my questions I will finally get the person with the real answers. It seems like the others just give an answer based on their (lack of) intelligence and understanding. No two techs are alike.

I have had good experiences with both, but have switched between the two when the prices climb on me for no good reason and I don't like the BS answers. Then I jump ship and go to the other one.

It all really sucks. Now I am down to basics which means I get all the shopping channels... AGHHHH!

I wish they would price out each channel, individually and then I could pick what I want based on this price. I understand ESPN and anything attached to Disney (like ABC, etc.) and the price goes nuts and since they bundle them into the basic channels this drives the price up every year! For this reason I don't need 10 ESPN channels and 30 shopping channels and would rather be able to pick the 15 good channels we LIKE. I would love this capability.

Their marketing and the way they bundle things is not doing me any favors. They both do this.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote