View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 01:20 PM   #7
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
I understand what you say and your hesitations. When I got mine, I happened to be in the right place at the right time. I had a damaged landing gear assembly and needed significant work. I happened on the Rally special introductory offer from Lippert. Installed, the price was around half of what the price is now. I was fortunate to say the least.

I cannot help but report the effectiveness of this upgrade. I understand newer models will come with this system in the future with some making that choice now. Broader usage may serve to alleviate pricing going forward.

I think fifth wheels are better to pull than travel trailers, but there are a bunch of TTs going down the road. In fact, there are plenty of pop-up campers around, but I don't want to go back to them. Now that I have an automatic leveling system I don't want to go back. That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy my RVing or camping experience at earlier stages. You just do whatever you do within the framework of your budget and opportunity. It is all good.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote