View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 09:50 AM   #10
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Everyone has a different lifestyle, different stages of retirement. You folks are forgetting that just 2 month's ago, I was doing 10 hr days servicing my customers. I had a very hectic life, one does not just slam the door on that. I have a nice young family man that is taking over my business, but there are people that I have served for 20 years and then some. Friends as well as customers. Gradually I am handing off that service to my guy. I would not be so nice just cutting them off. So, we have to make an occasional call, answer worried folks' concerns. It will taper off, already has.
We have the Sprint Sierra 3G-4-G hot-spot, it has been stellar, a couple of glitches, but absolutely reliable, not once have we not been able to get out, I call it our 'Hockey Puck' even had the Sprint guy calling it that when we took it back, had a bad battery. I have 3 batteries now, actually, one lasts about 9 hrs when plugged in to 120 volts (charger) it pulls more than it charges.
Dick, I learned all that language when I owned rental property in the 'Hood' 7 years of Hell. Been there, had the T-shirt stolen
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote