View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 09:34 AM   #41
GaryM
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #9975

Just a heads up Jack:

I took the time to send a bunch of pictures to Keystone customer service (the name provided in my e-mail to you) about all the warranty work required and damage to repair in hopes that the parts will all be there for a quick repair. Well guess what, we may have to wait two more week here for parts to come in. There are no spare parts in Pendleton for the Montana. Once your appointment is set up and if it is with Bob P give him a call and send any info you have to help him out to get your repairs done in a reasonable amount of time. I relied on Keystone customer service (the name provided in my e-mail to you) to do this for me and it did not get done.

Gary

quote]Originally posted by jackel1959

Gary,
Just thought I would let you know I have been talking with Keystone in Elkhart this morning and they are in the process of setting me up with an appointment in Pendleton to address our frame/interior wall issue. Thanks for your postings and detailed information on this subject. I sincerely hope that anyone else having this issue is able to reach a satisfactory conclusion.

Jack
[/quote]
GaryM is offline   Reply With Quote