View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 04:17 AM   #3
Pete Hanson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3543
I can only speak to my experience up here in New England. I had AAA for years and when I got the Monty I actually carried both AAA and Good Sam for awhile. I used AAA several times over the years and always got service when I needed it but it was dreadfully slow and trying to followup on the status of my call was nearly impossible. A year ago, I had a flat tire on the Monty and used Good Sam. The first question they asked when I called in was "Are you in a safe spot?". That really impressed me. They then took my info and told me they would call back in 15 minutes or less and she did. She updated me on the status of my call and said that a truck would be there in about 30 minutes. She called back again in about 30 minutes to see if the truck had arrived, or not, and to see if we were still ok. The truck had arrived and was almost done with the tire when she called. I was quite impressed with the whole thing and ended up dropping AAA. I guess we will see if we have the same nice experience the next time we need them but we were certainly pleased with the service we got from the one time we've had to use them.
Pete Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote