View Single Post
Old 06-25-2004, 06:58 AM   #7
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

Nearly all state parks in Kansas have both electricity and water at most all sites. A few have some with sewer hookups but those are relatively rare. For w/e it's 15.50 per night. The daily entrance fee is 5.00, or 45.50 for the annual pass. These rates are all significantly higher than last year. Buy the annual pass before 4/15 and it's either 10 or 20 dollars cheaper (forgot which, i was too late). All Kansas state parks I've seen have at least one dump station. There are some very nice state park campgrounds in Kansas. Prairie Dog State Park out around (Norton?) in NW Kansas even has satellite dishes at each campsite in one of the campgrounds. You need to rent or have your own receiver, though. The guy who donated the dishes has a business in town. He will rent you the receiver.

Corps of Engineer parks (there are quite a few) in Kansas have electricity. Some have water but most do not. The ones I've seen have a dump station either in that CG or nearby. It's been awhile since we used one of these so I don't know the current rates.
WOW! That's awesome! None of the state parks around us have sewer hook-up or even water. They so have a dump station where you can fill your water tanks also so that's handy. Our park sticker is $20 per year and the sites I believe are less than $15 but cost more because of the reservation fee of $8.50.
Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote