View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 04:30 AM   #11
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ddreed

Hey Craig,
We use plain old car wash on the trailer and for sure no power washers. We have the same type problems on both sides. No graphics on the back except the name. We have had lots of trailers and still have one 78 mobile scout with decals on. Never had problems like this. The dealer in Rockport has lots of photos but has gotten no cooperation. This problem started just before the trailer was a year old , June of 2002, and has gotten really bad since December of 2003. I bought it August of 2001. I'm running out of patience. I don't know if I can get a photo to the company. I have made two calls to Mr Eppert for his email address with no response. If I were Keystone I sure wouldn't want that trailer out and about.
Thanks

If you ask me, this is your DEALER'S fault and problem. You took it to them before the warranty was up and were trying to get the problem resolved from then before it got too out of hand but they didn't fix it. I would be going after the dealer (like it will do any good) but I feel they are at fault. They should have fixed it the first time you brought it up instead of passing the buck. Just my opinon....
Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote