View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 05:45 PM   #7
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by prariepoodle

steveinville, I do not get on here much but wanted to let you know we have a 2003 Montana and the graphics are not good.. I read on here that Keystone will send you a new set and then putting them on is your baby, I searched and found out that it cost a little over 1,000 TO have someone do them for you... sooooooo!!! we decided to just let them come off and have none if that is what it takes.. Now maybe you would like to have them put on then do listen to the other members as they know what they are talking about...
I have a 2008 3400RL the Montana graphic on the front cap went bad on me after the second winter the mountain graphic still looked good, keystone sent me a full set of new graphics for the front. I removed the Montana graphic, and like it so well without the Montana on there thats the way its going to stay. If the mountain scene graphic goes bad then there will be no graphics on the front. My point is I can put the new replacement graphics on ,and waste more of my time removing another set of bad graphics when they go bad. As far as I know there is no improvement to the new ones they sent me so why bother with them.

If I get the urge to do anything different with that front cap, I would think some air brushing would be a better way to go. Also then you can wax the front cap, and not worry about ruining more graphics, because they say NOT to wax the graphics
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote