View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 07:24 PM   #21
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Carl & Susan..... "Don & Margee?" ...*LOL.... I think my husband DOUG and Don's wife "CLAUDIA" might have something to say about that.

In fact, I know exactly what Doug would say,.. "YAHOO!"...

exav8tr...I see that ya'll are talking about sites #302 & #303. Those are tight sites and our Montana (34'10") barly fit in #303. Plus our awning couldn't be let out all the way as it would hit the bedroom slide on the rig in #302 which is a very tricky site. If you call them again, ask about #300.

I will probably be up in Oregon the 2nd week of August and have to pass by Mt. Shasta on my way back home. I will see about setting up an appointment to meet with the owner (if he is still in the Mt. Shasta location) to talk with him about site sizes, how reservations are handled for rallys and put a bug in his ear about increasing the size of the club room. From what I have been able to find out about the owner, he moves around to the different park locations that they own and might not even be at Mt. Shasta any more. In that case, he'll get a nice letter from me.
(Don & Claudia Moore... if I can get a meeting arranged, you want to come to it?)

Margee