View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 12:42 PM   #12
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Thanks for the great tips!

Square/rectangle, even in my stick house is my "mantra" when it comes to storage. Just purchased a set of square dishes and bowls in melamine at Target in anticipation of setting up the new unit. They were even clearance priced so, as I told Doug, I saved money spending money!

I have used those "milk crate" storage units in our Class A stacked on edge in one of the closets we had as storage cubes for folded items and it worked a treat.

Next trip is to Walmart for the Sterlite boxes for storage in the cabinets...thanks for saving me the need to measure Alice! (If Doug reads this he'll probably shutter (maybe even cry) as he has already dubbed me the "Plastic Queen"!

For dirty laundry I have used those collapsible, mesh and wire laundry baskets. They have handles and are great for not only collecting the dirty clothes, but taking them to and from the laundromat at the campgrounds. Light, easy to carry and store, AND they fit through the door of the unit without twisting, turning, folding, or mutilating!

Robin
eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote