Thread: Coach-net
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 04:15 AM   #7
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
All,

When I puchased my 3400RL in Oct. 2007, the dealer offered various programs either individually or as a group. Included was Coach-Net.
Coach-Net lists various manufacturers, that do not show either Keystone or their models. Coach-Net does accept Keystone models even though not listed. However, my dealer apparently can underwrite as a "manufacturer" via FMCA which is listed. Not sure. As Rich indicates, a call to Coach-Net could clear this up.
Coach-Net is basically a AAA RV club for primarily RV's and our other vehicles. We don't have to keep AAA as Coach-Net provides those road coverages similar to AAA. You can't however, schedule a cruise, etc.

Coach-Net has 3 levels: Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus; Gold of course the lower services of the three. Platinum Plus is the Primo level and it includes what the Gold and Platinum offer plus medical coverage which seems quite extensive.

The Coach-Net website indicates a 3 year plan woul be $328 which includes Medical. There are plans up to 7 years. Coverage of course all depends on your personal needs and choices. We haven't had to use the Gold Plan yet. Hope this lengthy post helps. http://coach-net.com/
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote